Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sailing

Sailing (FUN)
On Tuesday I woke up at 7:03 in the morning. I stepped out of the room
tired, and lazy. I got ready and rushed to the kitchen. My nana was the only
one awake. I got ready and left. I arrived and only me and 5 other students
were there. It was boring. I walked around the school. That’s when people
came. Finally, my whole class arrived. We got into groups and went with
parents. I went with Mr. Tai, Mrs. Nees, Francis, Aurora, and Nasili. We arrived at Okahu Bay. We had morning tea and changed into our
swimming suits. We got partnered up. I went with Zenith.We push our sail to
sea and sailed off. We sailed for ages, until lunch. We sailed all the way
back to shore. We hopped out to pull out sail back up.


After lunch, we went to the wharf and waited We hopped in and waited for
Justin to take off. As soon as he took off we watched Steven and Justin
encourage the kids to flip the boats over. It was COOL. We watch them as
they tipped the boat over and watched them trying to swim. They struggled
to swim and struggled mostly on flipping the boat back over.

We helped them and lifted them on the boat with us and tied their sailing
boat to the speed boat. We went back and got changed. We all met up near
the container. We all gathered up and everyone got a certificate and a
sticker. We said” THANK YOU JUSTIN, STEVEN, AND VERONICA FOR
TODAY. After saying thank you we grouped up and hoped in the car and
went back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment