Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

silhouette Art

My Face Art

  • St Pius logo - I wrote it because I support the school and it's the school that I attend.

  • BTS - I drew Bts’s logo because their my favourite kpop group.

  • McDonalds logo - I wrote this logo because I enjoy munching the food.

  • Pro Club logo - I did this brand because it's one of my favourite clothing brand to wear.

  • Nike logo - I drew the Nike logo because it's one massive popular brand and its cool gear.

  • NBA 2k20 - i wrote the Nba 2k20 logo because it's one of my most enjoyable games to play.

  • Jordan logo - I did this logo because the actual person to do this animated dunk is the mvp Michael Jordan. He’s one of my favorite dunkers, so I put his brand there.

  • Impala 1964 - I definitely put this down because it's my second dream car!!

  • Tongan Coat Of Arms - I put this down because it shows that i’m full tongan.

  • Seventeen - I drew this kpop group down because i’ve been listening to them when I was younger.

  • ES logo - I drew that to show that i was raised in Eastside 


5 comments:

  1. Hello Dereon I like how you drew the Nike Logo, BTS Logo and the McDonald's Logo, but one mistake you made is that is its spelt Silhouette not Silowouette but its OK you can fix it anytime and also some of the words are coming out in the Jordan Logo but it looks great keep up the Great Work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dereon I like how you drew the Nike Logo and the McDonald's Logo and how you drew St Pius logo to show your school and where you go. and it looks great keep up the Great Work and never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dereon I like how you drew the bts logo, the school emblem and the tongan coat of arms it looks great keep up the good work and stay safe from the covid 19.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dereon,
    Me Xavier I just wanted to say that your blog is amazing because you are such a good drawer! Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dereon,
    me Leitupo just wanted stop by and say what such beautiful art you have there it looks so amazing, I like the way you made it stand out. i see all the items you like and your favorite things! keep the work up Dereon!

    ReplyDelete