Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Admirable Person

 

Topic - Admirable Person - Mother

An Admirable Person is someone who inspires individuals to do the same thing, or it could be people's idols/role models (special people that other individuals look up to).

My personal admirable person is my mother, why? Because I'm an individual who looks up to to her!!


She does multiple things to keep me and not just me, but my family contented!!


My mum is always a reliable, caring person because she takes her time taking me to

school consistently for a better future!!


She is number one in the universe to me because she gave birth to me, the most mature

boy named Dereon :).

She's my idol and role model, she inspires and impresses me as well. I want to be a responsible role model exactly like her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment