Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Museum Holiday

One Amazing Morning. It was SATURDAY Morning. I got up
from the sitting room and got ready to go to the MUSEUM. I got
changed but I didn’t know if I should wear it on not?. It took
Pretty long. I didn’t know what to choose. Until I saw my clothes
I usually wear. 


I got changed and headed outside. It was just me and my aunty
going. She gave me 2 dollars for my Bus fair. I took it and held
on. My dad and my sister dropped us off near the GI train
station. We waited for a couple of minutes then jumped onto our
Bus. we hopped off near the hospital and took quite a long walk.
It wasn’t tiring but it was annoying because I was walking in mud
in my new Shoes. When we walked up to the stairs to the Museum I was soo happy to be there again.


We paid our tickets and walked in through the Maori section.
There were heaps of stuff like when you wash your hands
there's this wide thing with water inside it and it said” this object
is what the Maori people use to wash their hands. They also had
this house where these people use to lay in and it showed this
house where you have to take off your shoes and inside is full of
patterns. They also had the waka when they came to
New Zealand. We finished that ile and went to the cultural
objects.


They had sharp speers, baskets, helmets, necklaces and the
tattoo making object. It was COOL!. We then walked up to the
stairs and found our way to the volcano area. There were
different types of rocks like big hard rocks and small rocks.
There was a room with a projector and a tv. It was showing us
what to do in a volcano irrupt. The room was SHAKING. It was
Soo Soo LOUD!. It finally finished. Everybody walked out.


Next, we went to the dinosaurs and insects ile.here were kiwi
birds, ostrougous, sharks and birds. It showed us their main
habitats and stuff. IT WAS COOL!. 


Next area was the WW1. world war 1 had some phones
with a name that you call pick and listen to a person. They were
talking about some soldiers or their captain. I didn’t really
understand but that's ok. We then looked at this plane people
used to fly with bombs at the bottom. There were the pilot gears
and boxes. 


Next, we went to the WW2 section. I didn’t understand anything
but the things were COOL!. I don’t really know what to say but
YEAH. we then got to the Very Very Very top. I and my aunty
were hungry and tired so we went for a looooooong walk down
to anywhere just where there's food.


We walked and walked till we saw McDonald's right there. So I
said,” let's just go there I’m too tired”. We stopped by and got
two burgers each. There was a massive fight there between a

lady and a worker. The lady was swearing so much the man

called the police. Everybody stood and up and was like
`` OOOH” OOOOOOOHH”. I just sat there and ate.

After that, we went to play some pool table. I was the MASTER.

I beat my aunty 2 times before we left. It was fun. It all ended
by going to the train station and coming back to Glen Innes.

We hopped out a GI and got picked up to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment