Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Book Review

  Book Review

Title : Anzac Heroes Author    Maria Gill and Marco Ivancic                                            Date:    Friday August 7th


What was the book about?

I am reading a book called Anzac Heroes!! I am not finished reading yet, but this book explains to me about every Anzac hero’s life! 


What 3 things did you like about the book?

Explain why

  1. I liked my emotions towards this story, it was sad and exciting because of the lives they had to experience.

  2. I really like how the most famous heroes claim their badges!

  3. I really like this book because I now understand their lives they went through.


What 3 things didn’t you like about the book? Explain why.

I do not, not LIKE  MY BOOK 

What is your favourite part?

Anzac Heroes | Scholastic New Zealand

Who would you recommend the book to and why?


 I recommend this book towards all ages above 7+ because you’ll understand the tragic life they went through.






No comments:

Post a Comment