Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

Lockdown Experience

Lockdown Experience


During the lockdown, I have spent so much time with family. What we do together
to keep all ourselves entertained is the internet. We play Fortnite, Roblox, and
kahoot. We then also board games and cards like last card, talamu, memorie and
poker.


For fortnite I played 2 hours straight with my uncle in Australia and claimed a
Victory Royale. For Roblox my Mother bought me robux to buy accessories and
to buy money in the game. I bought the money because it helps me upgrade
quicker than everyone else in roblox tycoon. During kahoot I won 3 games
straight. We did a New zealand quiz, Ps4 games and a music quiz.


In my bubble I've also been alone sometimes for personal space. I have been
chilling in my room watching videos and craving Mcdonalds and KFC. I wish I
had the original meal (Big Mac combo) and from Kfc I craved chicken, chips,
gravy and buns.

My bubble is also boring because sometimes there is nothing to do, it’s either do
something or sleep. I kinda enjoy being around my family 24/7 and 7/24 because
they are everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment