Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Holiday Recount

On Saturday My nana, uncles, sister, cousin and I went to the park ‘cause
being home was BORRRRING. We got changed and raced ourselves to the
car. 


First, my family and I went to put in petrol (IT NEARLY DIED). Then we drove
to Dunkirk and wasted a lot of my energy there! I went on EVERYTHING, but
the one thing I most enjoyed was sitting on a spinner.


My uncle pushed and pushed to his speed limit. I hopped off dazed. He
grinned at me well I dropped to the ground. That was fun!


After our visit at the park our group formed a line to make our way to our car.
We then drove off to a basketball court name: tamaki glen innes court. I
WAS EXCITED. 


My uncles and I played a little game called: Master. We kept swishing and
hitting the backboard. It was even more fun ‘cause there was a Net, and the
best thing about nets are when you release the ball from your hands you will
know if you made it in! 


After a game of Master we dribbled around and mucked around. I got really
tired. My Nana said” come on let's go now”. Our group ran to the car to get
some Hot chips. And frozen cokes from McDonald's.


I was REALLY REALLY THIRSTY. I took one sip of a frozen and it made my
day even pleasurable. We then bought hot chips and went back home to rest.
Related image

Image result for tamaki basketball court

No comments:

Post a Comment