Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

All About Me 2019

HI! My name is Dereon. My culture is Tongan, Samoan, and kiwi. My favorite hobbies are BMX riding, Motorbike, and quad bike riding. I like to play FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE with my mates from my class Room 5. I also like to work really hard on learning about history because ever since coming back from the museum I would like to go back for more. My favorite subject is art, writing, maths, statistics, Religious Education and P.E. I think that I’m Very Very very!! Good at GRAFFITI ART. I also enjoy doing Graffiti and when I go college I would join the art class. My challenge is to be an Awesome! Blogger. My goal for this year is to try to succeed, to focus and to organizing my work before I come into class. I’m looking forward to seeing what grades I get when school finished for the year. In class, I like how we get to do writing and art because of their my most popular subjects so far. I would like to learn some parts of maths and that's fractions and decimals. I’m also looking forward to meeting new students and seeing the school getting rebuilt.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dereon,

    What an interesting introduction! Judging from your photo, you really are amazing at Graffiti art! Keep up the good work Dereon, you have some real talent!

    Selena :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dereon !!!

    ReplyDelete