Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

My silent reading

Image result for captain underpants and revolting revengeToday I have read from page 161 to page 176.

In this book I have read about George and Harold getting back to their school and with Tippy and Captain underpants. Tippy came up with an excuse of destroying the world. He said I just thought the world could live for thirty year without captain underpants. he said I guess you could but then Tippy went to destroy captain underpants. Harold said I can't watch. As soon as captain underpants was destroyed another thirty year old came he came and yelled at the kids

2 comments:

  1. Morena I am Declan. I am a year 5 at Grey Main School. I can't believe you have read this many pages. I have read a similar book to this it is called Talking Toilet. Is this the first captain underpants book you have read? from Declan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dereon my name is Summer, I go to Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I really like your blog post, it looks like you guys enjoyed your chocolate. My favorite one is caramel. Maybe you can work on having a little bit more information on your blog.

    ReplyDelete