Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

My holidays

My special Holiday
I went to my papa’s revealing on Christmas day. When we arrived at the Memorial Cemetery in Manukau
There were so many people waiting for us    
Once we first got there so many people were there. I went to go sit down but when I sat down I quickly noticed I was in the sun. It was burning hot I wanted to swop chairs with someone whos sitting in the shade but I was too lazy to ask someone.

There were so many people crying there. The headstone was a nice looking heart with sad words and with a sad picture.
I was so excited to see the headstone. When I was sitting I saw a person and that person was the priest.
He came and he did a speech. It was a sad moment for all of us there the priest said to all of us if we want to say any words then speak. So I just listened to some others talk.

After all that the priest did another speech than once he finished I took off because I wanted to go back in the car.
I saw my dad’s cousin and him and my dad were talk about his cool as car but when they were talking my dad's cousin jumped in the car and drift off and well he drift of the priest left so everyone took off so we clean up and kissed my papa cross. As we left my aunty peeped the horn at the grave and said bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dereon,
    Phenomenal writing, I love all your awesome adjectives! I've been on lots of special holidays too! I also liked how you used a connective in your writing. Next time make sure that you double check for punctuation and sense. What is a revealing?

    From Kya S

    ReplyDelete