Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

10/5/17 Mother’s day poem - Dereon

I would like to thank the forgiveness that she has gave to me and I appreciate my mum and I have the best mum ever.

She is a beautiful mother and she will have the greatest bright future .

I love her so much I could squeeze her like she’s a soft pancake.

My mum likes to take the highway but every time we eat we eat subways and we loved it because we away have birthdays.

My mum can make a beat and she cleans the room nice and neat
she does not like to cheat but she likes to eat
so she went to the kitchen and cooked the meat
and she said that she likes to go next to the heat.
My mum is the best she always likes wear a vest
but when she is tired she likes to take a rest.

I love you mum I no we went thru thick and thin I love you mum every single day.

My mum is the top of my love you were my first person to love in my of you mum if it wasn't for you mum we would just be apart but thank you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment